The vampire prince

"Stupidity and bravery are not the same thing."
Larten Crepsley

"Better to die with pride than live in shame."
Arra Sails

"Just because it is unfashionable does not mean it is invalid."
Seba Nile

"Think about that if you get into trouble - it helps to have something to look forward to."
Vanez Blane

"If I ever say such a stupid thing again, I told him, cut out my toungue and sew my lips closed!"
Darren Shan

"If you let yourself feel the pain, and panic - you'll die. If not, you might survive."
Arra Sails

"I will... stay by your... side, as long... as you will... have me."
Harkat Mulds

"Don't let the foolish pride of others cloud your judgment."
Darren Shan

★★

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Hotul de umbre

Stapanul inelelor - Fratia inelului

Odiseea capitanului Blood

Apa pentru elefanti

Padurea spanzuratilor

Etichete

Afișați mai multe